Join Our Valued Team!
CONVEYOR ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
Our growing company has opportunities for those who have an interest in an engineering/manufacturing, and field installation environment. We sell, design, fabricate, assemble, and install material handling systems for customers all around the U.S. and we are currently looking to fill a position in our Manufacturing/Installation department. This position is a hands-on opportunity for those who wish to have a challenging and rewarding career in our industry.
* You will assemble various conveyor, control, and pneumatic components with the use of basic tools/air tools.
* You will be expected to follow verbal instructions, or to build or install equipment/systems using conveyor assembly or material handling system drawings.
* must be able to effectively communicate and follow detailed instructions.
* Strong mechanical aptitude and similar work experience.
* ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and lift up to 80 lbs.
* ability to utilize safety shoes, safety glasses, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
* Must have own basic hand tools.
* Ability to work normal hours between 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, or additional hours when required due to order backlog and internal capacity.
* Ability to work daily at our facility in Glasgow, KY, or travel to customer facilities throughout the U.S. when required.
* some college or technical education or equivalent work experience with mechanical assembly and installation of conveyors, controls, and pneumatic equipment.
Great hours, benefits and competitive wages. Salary for an experienced technician is commensurable with experience level. Normal workweek is Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Some overtime may be available or required.
Benefits available include medical, vision, LTD, 401(k)
Contact us for additional information, or to schedule an interview.